Saturday 4 January 2014

My 2014 Sale Picks

This year I've tried to be very select with my sale shopping and buy things I know I've wanted to try for a while rather than anything and everything with a 50% off sticker on it. Having said that, there may be a few impulse purchases included! Here are some of my top picks:


New things to try:
Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash // Trilogy 100% Organic Rosehip Oil // Nuxe Rêve de Miel Baume Levres // Badger Balm Mini Sleep Balm
Image 4 of Ciate Mini Mani Month
Stocking up on some favourites:
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick // Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil // Ciaté Mini Mani Advent Calendar
(Ok, I may be late to the party with the last one but 24 polishes for £21? Gimme!!)
Image 1 of ASOS AUBREY Leather Ankle BootsImage 1 of ASOS Skinny Jeans in Grey Acid WashImage 1 of ASOS ALPHABET Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots
Some treats from ASOS:
Aubrey Ankle Boot // Acid Wash Grey Skinnies // Alphabet Chelsea Ankle Boot

What lovely things have you treated yourself to in the sales?


No comments:

Post a Comment