Wednesday 20 November 2013

The pen is mightier than the, erm...keyboard!

I'll let you into a little secret - ever since I first got my sticky little mitt on a coloured crayon as a little 'un I've had a bit of a love affair with stationery. Much as I love the ease and speed of email and the neatness of typed documents there's something about a hand written missive that's both charming and personal.

I love writing. I have loads of hand written wish lists, notes, thoughts and ideas around the place. Sometimes I wish I could do my posts by hand, but then again I want you to be able to read them! But what makes writing really special is having something beautiful to write with. Over the years I've always had a nice pen and have mostly favoured Parker and Waterman but for my 30th birthday I thought I'd treat myself to something really special - a Cross zebra themed chrome and black rollerball from their Sauvage range.


The Sauvage range, which features funky animal inspired designs including zebra, giraffe and crocodile, is specifically designed for the female hand so the pens are slightly smaller but still have sufficient weight to feel comfortable. The finish of these pens oozes quality and they write beautifully. What's more, I've had loads of compliments on mine. What more could a girl want?

So go on, even if you don't fancy a safari inspired number, treat yourself and scribble away in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment