Tuesday 19 November 2013

Cherry Cute iPhone!

I've been coveting the iPhone 5S since Apple first emailed me to inform me of its pending release (they need to stop doing that - I'm also coveting a MacBook Pro which I definitely can't afford). Unfortunately, though, current funds won't stretch to an expensive new phone contract so I thought I'd treat my ageing iPhone 4 to a new look. I found this delightful mint green case with the cutest little magnetic cherry fasteners on eBay for the cheap as chips price of £5.99.

Ok, it's not leather but as PU goes it's better quality than most I've seen and the plastic bit inside, which is an exact colour match, holds my phone nice and snugly. The wallet side also has two useful card holder slots.

It's made by a company called Hello Deere and is available in a range of colours besides this pretty mint green (pink, red, black, lime green and cream) and can be found here for the iPhone 4/4S and here for the iPhone 5/5S.


Note: I have no connection to this seller and have linked to these specific items purely because I received quick delivery and good service from them. They are available from other sellers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment