Wednesday 6 November 2013

My First Blog

So this is blogging then? I'm pretty new to this whole thing, in fact I only started following blogs about a week ago, but I have to say I'm enjoying it. So I figured why not make one of my own? I always have a lot to say and it would be great to share some of it with the wider world rather than just Mr P and our dog!

If you want to know a bit more about me then check out my About Me page.

So what am I going to do with my shiny new blog? Well I'm really just going to see where it takes me. I'm a bit of a beauty addict so that will probably feature somewhere, although I live on a modest budget so it's more likely to be Boots and Superdrug than Chanel and Dior! I'm also a (very) amateur photographer so it would be lovely to share some of my work. Finally, Mr P and I are both bikers so come summer I'll be sharing our biking adventures! Generally I'm pretty down to earth, practical and opinionated so I promise not to pull any punches.

Welcome to my world, and thanks for joining in!

No comments:

Post a Comment